Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
At our Derby office we are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to start at the beginning of April and cover a maternity leave until the end of May 2020.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Project Manager, this is a key role that will be supporting various projects across the business unit and enable them to achieve key deliverables.
• Location: Derby
• Job title: Technical Assistant
• Industry: Energy/Defence
• Hourly rate: Up to £18.90
• Contract: 1 year +
• Hours: 37 hours per week
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying approval requirements for manufacturing activities and engaging with the customer to ensure that approvals are granted as required.
• Identifying documentation dependencies for manufacturing delivery and build activities
• Engaging with teams across the business to monitor the delivery of engineering documentation
• Monitoring programme spend against agreed budgets and delivery of key milestones
• Manipulation of datasets to support the generation of engineering metrics, and regular reporting of these metrics to the engineering management team.
Qualifications and experience required to apply for the role:
• Willingness to be flexible with changing requirements and work activities.
• Capacity to work with ambiguous requirements and develop logical solutions.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and external customers.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Working knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and knowledge of Teamcenter would be advantageous.
• Good understanding of engineering and/or operations activities.
Location: Commutable from Nottingham, Burton, Belper, Ashbourne, Leicester, Stoke, Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
Consultez l’offre de stage: