Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
• Check and edit 2D/3D-Model for the plant under Facility Project and Engineering Services leadership
• Coordinate interfaces and timelines between all 2D/3D-Models of Capex initial greenfield and expansion/optimization projects
• Participate in 3D reviews of all Facility Project and Engineering Services function and assess designs and models collaboratively with suppliers’ modelling teams
• Provide solutions to in model and on site design and construction challenges
• Collaboratively with project and ICQ documentation teams, develop and support a CAD-Archiving/Tracking-System
• Prepare and edit reports concerning 2D/3D-Modelling, Archiving system, component concepts
• Diploma in engineering/architecture (Certificate, Bachelor or equivalent)
• At least 2 years’ experience in 3D modeling and 2D layouts mandatory, ideally involving Capex/Facility Building/Improvement projects in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing modeling experience mandatory
• 3D Model tool Naviswork mandatory, with knowledge of downpipe schematics preferred.
• 3D drawing software mandatory, such as Revit or Microstation Tricad
• 3D planning, TGA
• Professional German and English mandatory