Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Senior PDMS Piping Designer
Assystem require a Senior PDMS Piping Designer to support Nuclear Decommissioning projects in Warrington. The role will be working on a Major Decommissioning project as is included in the High Level Major Developments programme. This role will be critical to the successful delivery of the project.
Responsible for the following on specific areas within the plant:
· Design of installable-piped systems / plant layouts that can be safely operated and maintained.
· Design of pipe support
· Ensuring all relevant standards, instructions and specifications are applied.
· Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure optimised design
· Production of various deliverables e.g. Isometrics, general arrangements, support details.
· Checking of other designers’ deliverables.
Essential Experience Required
· The candidate must be an experienced PDMS user, particularly in piping and the production of automated isometric drawings from the 3D model.
· Detailed experience of piping design working within a highly regulated industry, 3 of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry.
· To be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline.
· Design Tools /Software: PDMS, Navisworks Freedom Viewer, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
How to apply
Should you have any questions or queries regarding the role, or wish to apply, please get in touch with Callum at 01254 927 629 or please forward your CV to email@example.com