Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Operational Development Engineer
Contract or Permanent
Assystem are looking to recruit an engineer or assistant project manager to provide technical, co-ordination and support to the Equipment Reliability team within Asset Management.
Principal Accountability Equipment Reliability team is responsible for the delivery of maintenance strategies for future operations based on industrial best practice – INPO AP913 equipment reliability process. Typical activities of the team includes:
• Lifecycle work schedule development
• Equipment reliability process, procedure and guidance development
• AP913 component classification
• Component-based Preventive Maintenance Templates development
• Condition monitoring strategy development
• Governance, oversight, and support of equipment reliability activities
Specifically, as the support engineer or assistant project manager you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
• Support to the team in managing/coordinating the delivery of various ER documentation, such as Maintenance Templates, component classification, and system maintenance strategies
• Support to the team in developing/reviewing Preventive Maintenance Templates.
• Support to the team in developing/reviewing Component Classification documents.
• Support to the team in developing/reviewing System Maintenance Strategies.
• Support to the team generally in the organisation and follow up of key meetings
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience Knowledge, Skills,
You will need to be able to delve into the technical details of systems and components of nuclear power plant, industrial experience and applicable mandatory regulations in order to deliver optimised maintenance strategies for an operating generation plant.
You will have to be resourceful and use initiative to propose solutions and ideas.
• Degree in engineering or science discipline is essential.
• Experience and knowledge of system engineering or maintenance in nuclear generation plants is essential.
• Knowledge and experience of AP913 process is essential
• Knowledge and experience of light water pressurised reactors is desirable
• Experience of project management is desirable
• French or Chinese speaking is desirable
To apply please get in touch with Callum at email@example.com or alternatively submit your application and we’ll be in touch shortly.