The company is a French top-tier VC firm with a strong entrepreneur DNA.
They are supporting great entrepreneurs by providing funding, connections, and great operational support that companies need to scale.
They are focusing on early-stage startups, from seed to series B. They are mostly funding SaaS and marketplace. They have already invested in more than 40 companies like La Fourchette, Evaneos, Malt, Brigad, Lifen or Dataiku to name a few.
Their Investment team is assisted by an experimented Operating team to work closely with the C-levels of their portfolio companies. This Operating team is led by two serial entrepreneurs with a cumulated track record of 6 successful exits and IPOs. They have also built a strong community of 300+ active founders and C-levels who help each other on a daily basis.
As a member of the Investment team, you will :
- Meet with entrepreneurs, build strong relationships with leading startups and generate high-quality deal flow
- Dig into trends and carry out market analysis
- Build strong conviction and defend your position during weekly deal flow meetings
Ideal candidate background :
- Top-tier business or engineering school
- Tech enthusiast
- Previous experience in a sky rocket startup, M&A or strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Extra mile mindset
- Fluent in French & English
Consultez l’offre de stage –