The company is a French top-tier VC firm with a strong entrepreneur DNA.
They are supporting great entrepreneurs by providing funding, connections, and great operational support that companies need to scale.
They are focusing on early-stage startups, from seed to series B. They are mostly funding SaaS and marketplace. They have already invested in more than 40 companies like La Fourchette, Evaneos, Malt, Brigad, Lifen or Dataiku to name a few.
Their Investment team is assisted by an experimented Operating team to work closely with the C-levels of their portfolio companies. This Operating team is led by two serial entrepreneurs with a cumulated track record of 6 successful exits and IPOs. They have also built a strong community of 300+ active founders and C-levels who help each other on a daily basis.
They are looking for an Operations & Community Analyst to:
- assist as a right hand the members of their Operating team on their mission to enable their portfolio companies to go faster
- assist their Head of Platform in her mission to animate their community and deliver on their marketing strategy
- Outstanding communication skills (listening, written and verbal) with great attention to detail
- Ability to handle high stakes environments (direct exposure to founders, C-levels, investors…)
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in startups (a previous experience in a startup would be a plus)
- Really fluent/Bilingual in English (experience in an English-speaking country preferred)
- Team player with high energy and a positive attitude
- Problem solver with an extra-mile mindset
Consultez l’offre de stage –