Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Assystem’s Nuclear New Build team in Bristol is heavily engaged within the Hinkley Point C project, due to continued growth within the programme, we’re looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent basis to support project delivery.
The role will focus on delivering critical elements on the programme, working heavily with Quality Engineering to ensure vast programme of Quality work are delivered. There will be additional requirement to support the Hinkley Point C Project Team and provide overall bid support.
Additional responsibilities will include
· Build positive relationships with Client.
· Management of multi-disciplined teams of designers and engineers, to ensure projects are delivered within budget and timescale targets, to the correct quality.
· Develop opportunities from the prospect stage, via pre-qualifications and tenders, to successful contract award, project execution and satisfied customers
· Work with Bid Managers and Operations staff in making bid/no-bid decisions and prepare detailed strategies for tenders.
· Maintain knowledge of clients’ intentions, programmes and budgets to assist in the Company’s forward planning
· Team resource management including manpower need, team set up, specific recruitment needs
· Management of project KPIs e.g. Earned Value
· Client and Subcontractor Management; strategic, relationship and contractual and commercial management
· Interface with clients project management team to report update and resolve issues
· Ensure project deliverables are met in accordance with programme, quality and cost
· Significant demonstrable competence gained in Project Delivery position.
· Past project management or project engineering experience is essential. This will ideally have been gained in a technical area within the nuclear industry or other highly regulated industry sector.
· Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines.
· Knowledge and experience of preparing and utilising estimates, schedules, risk registers, execution plans
· Bid management experience (i.e. development of value proposals and tender returns)
How to apply
Should you wish to apply, or have any questions regarding the opportunity, please get in touch with Callum on 01254 927 629 or email@example.com
Consultez l’offre de stage: