Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Portfolio Contract Administrator
Contract – March 2021
Assystem’s Nuclear Division require support in the delivery of a multiple project portfolios within a scope of Decommissioning work.
· Maintain good collaborative working relationship with the client
· Production of DSA Task Order (TO) Responses.
· Production of TO Response supporting documents; Estimates, Organisation Charts and Risk Registers.
· Production of task cost estimates for reimbursable and TCIF contracts.
· Ensuring the estimate satisfies the scope of work stated within the Task Order Request, Employee Instruction, PICD or Change Event.
· NEC3 Contract Management using CEMAR.
· Drafting Executive Summaries when required to support TRRA approval.
· Tracking the performance of the TCIF Contracts
· Able to generate Replicon Reports as and when required.
· Interfacing with the Client; Project Managers, Project Engineering Managers, Planners, Cost Engineers and discipline Responsible Engineers
· Obtaining quotations from our supply chain.
· Preparation of and updating Purchase Orders for our supply chain.
· Review and approval for payment of supply chain invoices.
· Attend monthly project reviews as required, covering all aspects of projects (costs, risks, timescales, cash, quality, estimate to complete etc.)
· Preparation of EAC on PO value.
Main interface with Cost Engineer
· Experience in a cost/project control environment assisting in developing detailed cost schedules and EAC forecasts.
· Can demonstrate sound communication skills.
· Experience with NEC3 Contracts
· Demonstrable experience of working with supply chains to achieve project deliverable
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Consultez l’offre de stage: