Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Mechanical Designer (Inventor)
Initial 6-months – possible extensions
Assystem is currently recruiting for 2x Mechanical Designer to join us on a contract basis. The roles would be based within Assystem’s Oil & Gas division and will be working towards delivering Design services within a framework agreement.
These position are required ASAP; we will ideally be looking for candidates to start on the 29th of April following a successful interview process. Whilst the initial contracts are 6-months in duration, we expect the positions to run for the lifetime of the framework agreement.
• In-depth Inventor Experience is Essential
• Experience of mechanical 3D modelling using Inventor
• Experience with FEED of offshore installation equipment
• Experience of applying GD&T
• Experience of Vault is essential
• Experience of material analysis/selection for use within hazardous environments, specifically subsea.
• Experienced user of DNV (specifically E2.7-3, ST-N001) and Eurocode (EN 1993-1-8 & EN1993-1-9) design codes
• Experienced in Design for Manufacture (DfM) of structural hardware for use in a subsea environment
• Capable of optimising design and fabrication of equipment to either reduce cost, weight or both
• A proven ability of structural design development (specifically of offshore/subsea structures) from concept through to detailed design, including design for manufacture
Qualifications and Affiliations:
HND in an applicable engineer/design discipline preferred or HNC with experience
How to Apply
If you have in-depth Inventor experience, ideally within the Oil & Gas or Subsea industries, then please get in touch with Callum on 01254 927 629. Alternatively, hit apply and we’ll endeavour to get back to you shortly
Consultez l’offre de stage: