Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Commissioning Training & Development Engineer
Assystem’s Nuclear New Build division is looking to recruit a Senior position within our Hinkley Point C team. We’re actively recruiting for a Commissioning Training & Development Engineer. This role is a permanent position and will be looking at a start date of late September/early October following a successful interview process.
Within the Nuclear New Build (NNB) project team, the Commissioning Programme is responsible for all the commissioning activities required to test the functional and safety performance of the Nuclear Island (NI), the supporting systems and the conventional plant installed in the station.
As a Commissioning Training Development Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to the definition and implementation of the training programme for the commissioning of HPC.
The starting point of this work will be the resource planning for HPC commissioning and a Training Specification document. Based upon these elements, the objective of this work will then identify the best available training modules from the Commissioning Alliance partners and supply chain and use these in order to build a dedicated training programme for the commissioning of HPC.
Activities include (indicative list):
· Identify and assess available training modules and materials that can meet the competence requirements for the identified commissioning roles;
· Highlight gaps in the existing training programme and undertake research to identify the resources and providers to fill these gaps;
· Optimise the use of alternative training options (e.g. apprenticeships, internal mentoring, shadowing, secondments);
· Develop practical training on the mock-up at the National College for Nuclear;
· Support the application of a graded approach to training.
The objective of this work is to provide HPC with a commissioning training programme that can enable the mobilisation and upskilling of the large commissioning workforce required for HPC.
How to apply.
Should you wish to find out further information about the position, please get in touch with Callum on 01254 927 629 or email@example.com, alternatively, please feel free to apply and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Consultez l’offre de stage: