Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Assystem currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administration/coordinator professional to join on a contract basis as a Business Administrator.
We are looking for an Individual who is well organised, able to exhibit discretion and confidentiality, be reliable and prepared to ‘challenge the norm’.
This is an essential role that will provide the team with a range of administrative activities and support the business unit on a day to day basis.
• Location: Derby
• Job title: Business Administrator
• Industry: Energy
• Hourly rate: Negotiable
• Contract: circa 6 months
• Hours: 37 hours per week
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Take ownership of purchase orders and processing invoices on SAP
• Be the first point of contact the business unit
• Manage office supplies; ordering of stationery and consumables and assisting with the control /allocation of IT assets (PC’s) and user support (password resets, network file storage and quotas)
• Reporting and conducting analysis to identify deviations across the business, highlighting non-compliance to be addressed by the manager.
• Develop business wide communications on a variety of subjects.
• Support the accommodation strategy of the business unit, such as large scale office moves.
• Support IT deployment and asset control within the business unit.
What we are looking for in applications:
• Knowledge and experience with systems, ideally SAP
• Strong numerical and communication skills, ideally have experience in being a first point of contact
• Previous experience with IT packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to manipulate large volumes of data in Excel to provide information and analysis to the business, at times utilising some advanced formulae, e.g. SUMIFs, VLOOKUPs.
• Takes responsibility for accuracy of own work, with a minimal requirement for rework
• Ability to prioritise own work and put in place actions to accomplish urgent new tasks
• Ability to identify and implement improvements to methods or procedures
• Comfortable when asked to undertake non-routine tasks
• Willing to take on additional tasks/responsibilities outside of own role to enhance skills and knowledge
Location: Commutable from Nottingham, Burton, Belper, Ashbourne, Leicester, Stoke, Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance.
Eager to find out more? For an informal, confidential conversation about this role or to discuss other opportunities at Assystem within the Energy & Nuclear market please get in touch with Kilian Underhill directly.
Consultez l’offre de stage: