Assystem Energy & Infrastructure
Assystem E&I are currently seeking the services of an Assistant Project Manager to support its growing energy and nuclear business at our offices in Sunderland.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the successful applicant will assist with overall project delivery, including cost and planning controls for work packages and administration.
• Management of work packages to schedule, budget and quality – setting and monitoring budgets and preparing forecasts, tracking progress vs schedule, resource planning, management of sub-contractors.
• Interface with the Engineering Team Leads to identify and report; progress, scope changes, meeting actions, issues and risks.
• Responsible for planning – production and management of overall schedule, both internally and externally.
• Production of progress reports, both internally and externally. Presenting to stakeholders.
• Production and maintenance of Risk Register (internal and external)
• Proposal writing budgeting and planning
• Provide other process and admin support to governance, QA and the engineering team.
• Degree preferred, or other equivalent qualification
• APM, Prince 2 or other project management qualifications would benefit.
• Knowledge of development and manufacture projects is desirable
• Experience of working in the Nuclear Industry is an advantage but not essential
Essential Skills and Behaviours
• Primavera P6 (essential) and Microsoft Project experience to Basic or Intermediate level
• Good general IT skills with emphasis on Excel (lookups, pivot tables)
• Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines without direction/supervision
• Good communicator with a “can do attitude”
• Flexible in approach to work
• Attention to detail
• High Customer service orientation
Consultez l’offre de stage –